- Allergy tests to find allergies due to eating, touch, or breathe is done by skin or blood tests.
- After an allergy test, it is important to have a medical history first to help diagnose allergies with doctor’s treatment.
- The exact cause of allergy will be detected if there is a problem due to allergy.
- Depending upon the symptoms to an allergy, the test will be suggested.
- The doctor will ask about medical history and make sure about the right allergy tests.
- If in patient medical history shows an allergy, the doctor will refer to allergist or immunologist (doctors who specialize in allergies) for testing.
- Skin allergy testing is done commonly in most of the patients.
- Allergy test is not for chronic hives.
- However, the doctor may take tests to make sure that the hives are not by other problems, such as a thyroid disorder.
|Monday – Friday
||8.00 – 18.00
||9.00 – 17.00
||9.00 – 15.00