Sinus Treatment in Nashik – Dr. Pushkar Lele
Sinus occurs when the spaces inside your nose and head (sinuses) are swollen and inflamed for more than three months.
This simple condition fights with the way slime normally drains and makes your nose stuffy.
Exhaling & Inhaling through your nose may be difficult, and the area around the eyes might feel swollen or delicate.
Sinusitis can be produced by an infection, by growths in the sinuses (nasal polyps) or swelling of the lining of your sinuses. It can affect both adults and children.
- Nasal inflammation
- Thick, discolored discharge from the nose
- Drainage down the back of the throat (postnasal drainage)
- Nasal blocking or jam, causing problem breathing through your nose
- Pain, kindness and swelling around your eyes, cheeks, nose or forehead
- Decreased sense of smell and taste
- Ear pain
- Pain in your upper jaw and teeth
- Cold or throat clearing
- Irritated throat
- Bad breath
Chronic sinusitis and acute sinusitis have the same signs and symptoms, but acute sinusitis is a short disease of the sinuses often associated with a cold. The signs and symptoms of chronic sinusitis last at least 12 weeks, but you may have some experiences of acute sinusitis before occurring chronic sinusitis. Fever isn’t a normal sign of chronic sinusitis, but you might have one with acute sinusitis.
When to see a doctor?
Schedule an appointment with your doctor if:
- You’ve had sinusitis many times, and the situation doesn’t react to treatment
- You have sinusitis signs that last more than 10 days
- Your symptoms don’t progress after you see your doctor
Visit the doctor instantly if you have the following signs or symptoms, which could show a severe infection:
- Swelling or redness around your eyes
- Severe headache
- Forehead swelling
- Double vision or other vision changes
- Stiff neck