Snoring is the sound that causing the tissues to vibrate as you breathe.
When air flows past through obstructed airways or relaxed tissues in your throat. Snoring can be a nuisance to your partner.
Nearly everyone snores now and then, but for some patients, it can be a chronic problem.
It may also indicate a serious health condition in some cases.
Snoring is due to a sleep disorder i.e. obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Not all snorers have OSA, but if snoring is with following symptoms, then there is need to see a doctor for further examination of OSA:
- Sore throat upon awakening
- Restless sleep
- Gasping or choking at night
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain at night
- Witnessed breathing pauses during sleep
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Morning headaches
- Your snoring is so loud it’s disrupting your partner’s sleep
- In children, poor attention span, behavioral issues or poor performance in school
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Sunday||9.00 – 15.00|